Executive-Life Coaching is a form of consulting. But the coach stays with the client to help implement the new skills, changes and goals to make sure they really happen.
Executive-Life Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
It can help you establish more fulfillment in your life, and get a better handle on your fears. Executive-Life Coaching is a professional partnership between a qualified coach and an individual or a team that supports the achievement of extraordinary results, based on goals set by the individual or team. Through the process of executive-life coaching, individuals focus on the skills and actions needed to successfully produce their personally relevant results.
Executive- Life Coaching is forward moving and future focused. It helps you be the best you can be. It begins with a discovery session that assesses needs, defines the scope of the relationship and sets priorities for actions. With your Executive-Life Coach, you will work to design the services to be provided by the coach to you (the client). The task of developing the characteristics of becoming the best you can be is formidable and the work will include:
- Value clarification, and Brainstorming.
- Identifying plans of action, and Making empowering requests.
- Examining modes of operating in life, asking clarifying questions.
- Celebrating the richness of life.
- Creating what you do from who you are.
- Bringing your words and actions into alignment with your desires.
- Living the gleeful terror of change.
- Aligning your identity, purpose and beliefs.
No serious athlete or musician would expect to progress very far without one. An Executive-Life Coach coach does just what an athletic coach or music teacher does, only in a more complete and bigger way. An executive-Life Coach:
- Challenges you and takes the time to find out what winning in life means to you.
- Is your partner in living the life you know you can accomplish, personally and professionally.
- Is someone to hold you accountable for your life, to make sure you really do live up to your potential.
- Helps you strengthen your personal and/or business success.
Why wait? - Even if things are going well in your life and/or business wouldn't you like them going great!
An Executive-Life Coach will be a powerful resource who can help you get out of your own way, stand out, and take action to achieve the things that are truly matter to you. An Executive-Life Coach employs assessments, discussion, questions and practices to assist you as a Coaching Clients in reaching their objectives. The services are designed to improve performance and enhance relationships. Think of executive-life coaching as an investment, not an expense:
- If you want access to the tools that will enable better goal setting for a more fulfilling life.
- If you want to create a fulfilling loving relationship, live a more prosperous, abundant and cultivate balance among all aspects of your life.
- If you want to start the process of transformational change and breakthrough to your success on purpose.
- If you want to improve your career satisfaction and opportunities in this life, let an executive-life coach lead the way.
Written By: Windsor Lindor © 2017