Becoming an Executive-Life Coach
My name is Windsor Lindor and I am an Executive-Life Coach. Throughout my life, I have always had an interest regarding human-behaviors, human-relationships, emotional intelligence, transformational change, world politics, spiritual fulfillment and complex human and business problems. However, during the first 30 years of my life and like so many of us, I, too, was at a crossroads, looking for answers, direction and inspiration; anything that could explain the chaos of my daily life.
With that said, it was never my plan to become an Executive-Life Coach. It was simply my dream to become joyous and peaceful with every breath. I wanted no situation to ever take away my happiness because my happiness would be within me. I sought to find out why my challenges never ended, why I struggled for meaning and purpose, why I had disharmony with success, in my relationships and how to practice good health. But most importantly, I wanted to discover a path to lasting happiness. I desired to apply my business, technical and personal skills toward a service that could directly affect people's lives in a positive and meaningful way. I also knew that I needed the freedom to express my own vision, my own passion and, most importantly, I wanted to continue to grow spiritually.
This transformational call challenged me to accept the process on creating an authentic and fulfilling relationship with myself and others, which included finding conscious happiness and contentment, from there my life began to transform every moment. I accepted the challenge and during my leadership skills early development and spiritual search, I had the opportunity to invest and work with an executive-life coach. I also attended many workshops and classes as a student and co-leader.
These experiences brought me to a place where, I have embraced my natural ability to help others in producing fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives (my life purpose). I have also welcomed my ability to put personal and business processes in place to deepen individuals; learning and enhancing their quality of personal and business life. Through the early stage of my transformational change, I took a leap of faith and became an Executive Life Coach. It also came to my attention, this process would help me with the focus I needed for my own journey.
To build my confidence and to become a qualified/professional coach, I also attended the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) and successfully completed their coaching program. How amazing it is to be blessed with the ability to know my life purpose as I continue to experience the exquisite epiphanies that are leading me to create a space where extraordinary things are more possible, in sharing, in service, in gratitude, in grace and in excellence.
As a human being fulfilling my own life purpose and during the course of each day, I am committed in particular to the following to:
- Develop a positive process, tailor-made to suit the agenda and the specific needs of each individual client or organization.
- Follow a totally holistic process addressing the needs of the whole person.
- Establish an interactive relationship between coach and client, based on the full commitment of both parties.
- Motivate and facilitate clients to achieve their true potential and bring positive change through the setting and achieving of self-defined goals.
- Operate on the premise that all clients are creative and resourceful with the ability and the potential to express and define their own solutions.
- Establish a partnership which challenges clients to recognize and build on their strengths, explore their current reality, and find positive ways to make changes and move forward.
- Be an instrument in helping every client to develop a fresh perspective on each situation they are facing, supporting them to explore a range of options.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and unbiased opinion on every client, regardless of their gender, ethnic, social or religious background.
I am also committed to guide my clients toward their desired goals quickly and I rely on the rocks of emotional intelligence, commitment, responsibility and excellence. My emphasis is on transformational change and helping them to:
- Deal with a difficult past, develop more fulfilling relationships.
- STRETCH their ability to keep exploring and be willing to restore balance and vitality in their life.
- Find balance in their life relationships, perspectives and obligations.
- Overcome the roadblocks that have detoured you from deeper relationships and stunted your personal growth.
- Set goals that are Specific, Measurable, Accountable, Realistic and Tangible.
As I continue with my own transformational change, I am committed to be impeccable with my words. That is, I speak with integrity, say only what I mean and avoid using words to speak against myself. Each day, I am committed to spend the only life I have to live with a strong sense of purpose and mission. Each day, I am committed to serve others and help them to live better lives and reach their potential purposefully. I am committed to take daily action to build that type of future for myself.
Written By: Windsor Lindor © 2017 -